TOPOGRAPHICAL & LAND SURVEY
Topographic Surveys are used to identify and map the contours of the ground and existing features on the surface of the earth or slightly above or below the earth's surface (i.e. trees, buildings, streets, walkways, manholes, utility poles, retaining walls, etc). These features are represented by contours, text, symbols, and spot levels.
WHAT SEC CAN DO FOR YOU
SEC is one of the leading survey companies in India and have worked on some of the most interesting and diverse projects. Our decade of experience combined with our commitment to new technology and innovations ensure we can efficiently and cost effectively delivers your project to the highest possible quality standards.
Our survey teams are available for work throughout India and outside India and are equipped with DGPS, total stations (conventional laser, reflector less and Automatic Target Recognition), auto levels.
We capture survey data at your project quickly & accurately and then stored on board memory in our hardware for later processing & conversion into detailed 20 or 3D CAD drawings.
SEC offers full range of survey services offered from start to finish including
- Survey networks & geodetic ground control including processing, adjustments & mapping grid conversions.
- Reference datum control points & benchmarks
- Topographic surveys DGPS and total station
- Well location positioning.
- GPS surveys single & dual frequency, real time positioning, static and kinematic on the-go.
- Locate, set out & survey of building, roads, earthworks, processing facilities, power stations and other infrastructure.
- Design of excavation & earthworks, cut and fill, earthwork balance, including quantities and volume calculations.
- Construction setting out, control of civil & structural engineering Earthworks & roads.
- Flood & water level monitoring
- Settlement & construction monitoring.
- As Built Surveys.