Working with us will provide you with an opportunity to explore yourself in multiple fields in geotechnical engineering and quality control works related to Civil Engineering such as Non-Destructive Tests and Quality Assurance during construction.The new ones would be trained under experienced professionals of the field.
You can add wings to your career from the vast exposure to different sectors of civil engineering and an appropriate & congenial atmosphere to give right direction in your path ahead.
We have the following positions available.
We're looking for innovative and client-oriented engineers to assist with the planning and execution of small to large geotechnical exploration programs.
- Responsibilities include:
- To maintain and conduct with al project related activities.
- Ensure that records and documents are filed and managed in accordance with that specified procedures.
- Coordinates with the client. site and laboratory wot ensure that all tests are performed as per the technical specialization with the timeline
- Monitoring all field date from site are receiving regularly.
- Monitoring all site and laboratory activities in a daily basis.
- Coordinating intermediate checks of laboratory testing/ data entry activities
- Review and approval of field and laboratory test results.
- Preparation of geological/ geotechnical investigation reports.
- You are directed to observe professional secrecy with regard to all information gained in carrying out your duties.
Successful candidate will:
- Have experience with GPS, Total Station and Levelling equipment.
- Have experience of GPS Networking and Traversing with Total Station
- Have working knowledge of coordinate adjustments, calculations, analysis and presentation of results
- Have strong report writing skills and strong attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and capable of working to deadlines
- Be willing to travel and have flexibility in working hours
- Understanding of statutory compliances like TDS, VAT, Service Tax
- Daily review, verification and booking of invoices
- Preparation of reconciliation statements for Vendors and Employees
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and closure of open items.
- Preparation of monthly & project wise MIS Report in Excel.
- Actively engage with other departments and meetings with stakeholders on their issues and provide resolutions.
- Dealing with statutory auditors and providing of data for their requirements
- Desired Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of Excel & MIS Report.